A New Era - 1 June 2015

Closure of Chapter 1: Psalm 91
(2 Days On)
Hey Guys!
I still remember the very day I entered this wonderful ministry. Sec 3 PA, I mean. Always awkward (but stayed jumpy for a year straight. Ha!).
Since then, I really have learnt many things about you guys, and also much more about God. That he works in really mysterious ways. I tell you why.
1. The moment I stepped into B11 on the very first PA session I was pretty sure I was calm and not hyper. From then on, I knew Love Has Come to Show the Way 
2. Over the years, Psalm has always been one of my homes of refuge, and it has always become a habit to come for any of the sessions. I always feel uncomfortable if I don't go. And if my parents (or my mother at least) disallow me from going... Well that's a different story. That happened when I was 'grounded'. Tell you more if you want to know.
This really has been a journey filled with ups and downs, and I hope everyone really learnt something about (at least) somebody in the ministry.
Moving On, I really hope we can move on and always leave the best memories of our lives behind, right here, where we know we will always belong.
Let the next Chapter Begin!
Let this song stay on with you!
(Tho I requested it and it didn't appear so it's okay)
(Plus this will be sung at SG50 Mass tho I cannot participate due to the ******* age limit)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kmPZywtN4Y
P.S.
Youth Mass
6 June 2015, 6pm
Inviting all youths and young adults to join us in our Youth Masses every 1st Saturday of the month beginning from 6 June.
hee hee cheeky alright  
Let the next Chapter Begin!
-------------------------------------------CHAPTER 2----------------------------------------
1. LEGION OF MARY (TERROR OF DEMONS)
2. DUNAMIS
3. KNIGHTS OF THE ALTAR
4. FRIENDS IN NEED (FINS)
5. JUNIOR CATECHISTS
6. NEW WINESKINS MUSIC MINISTRY
7. REACHED
So, How are you guys doing? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Common Beliefs 2 - 9 May 2017

The Mass - 18 February 2016